My Music Podcast

  • Joe Givens
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4 2:13 AM
      Is revamped and has a new look, five shows are up and if you haven't
      checked it out, have a listen. I know that what you'll hear may not
      please everyone, but the tunes are definately different and unique.
      Good downtempo, chill, party music for sure (and I'm talking shows 2-
      5)!!! Put your earbuds in and head over to:

      www.snojoradio.com

      Snoqualmie Joe
      Snoqualmie, WA
      snoqualmiejoe@...
      Home page: www.joegivens.com now blogging regular updates
      Podcasts: www.snoqualmiejoe.com, www.boatvirgins.com,
      www.snojoradio.com
    • Waldo O
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4 8:26 AM
        You should definetely think about putting in those java players dude ;)
        If they're there..they arent coming up for me in Chrome...

        waldo

        On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 05:13, Joe Givens <joe@...> wrote:

        > Is revamped and has a new look, five shows are up and if you haven't
        > checked it out, have a listen. I know that what you'll hear may not
        > please everyone, but the tunes are definately different and unique.
        > Good downtempo, chill, party music for sure (and I'm talking shows 2-
        > 5)!!! Put your earbuds in and head over to:
        >
        > www.snojoradio.com

        > Snoqualmie Joe
        > Snoqualmie, WA
        > snoqualmiejoe@... <snoqualmiejoe%40gmail.com>
        > Home page: www.joegivens.com now blogging regular updates
        > Podcasts: www.snoqualmiejoe.com, www.boatvirgins.com,
        > www.snojoradio.com

        Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
        Executive Producer
        Giant Gnome Productions
        www.giantgnome.com
        MCCAIN FTW

        "...you know what? I still get out of bed
        every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
        Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
        else..."
        - Edward Morris