PodPress now compatible with WordPress 2.6.2?

  • nycedeli
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Does anyone know if a new version of PodPress is available? One that
      will work with the latest version of WordPress?
    • Waldo O
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        You could check the podpress website.....
        OR

        I could tell ya that I've been having no trouble with Podpress/Wordpress
        combo since the new update...

        --
        Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
        Executive Producer

        "...you know what? I still get out of bed
        every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
        Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
        else..."
        - Edward Morris

      • Brian Richardson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
          Use PodPress 8.8 and the No Revisions plugin together for any WordPress
          2.6 or higher. That combination works for me on two podcast sites.

          - http://siliconchef.com
          - http://dragoncontv.com
          - http://whatthecast.com
          - http://www.3chip.com