Podcamp Hawaii

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 4:48 PM
      Aloha

      We are working real hard on Podcamp Hawaii and have to tell you the
      event, venue and everything we have planned is going to be amazing.
      Podcamp Hawaii will be unlike any other podcamp you may or may not
      attended. Plus what a great way to get a Tax Deduction where you can mix
      a little business with pleasure. We have people flying in from all over
      the country along with attendees from Eurpoe and Asia. We hope that you
      will think about coming out and staying with us.

      We have the best rates on hotels your ever gonna get here in Hawaii and
      it is one of the cheapest times of the year to get here. If you decide
      to come we of course would love to have you consider speaking. Check out
      the Podcamp Hawaii website at www.podcamphawaii.com if your not coming
      help spread the word with all of your audiences and other podcasters.

      Todd...