oops, my VERY bad!

  • Geoffrey Tozer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2008
      Noblis,

      I send my deepest swank apologies for not including the direct RSS feed and at the same time my most heartfelt swank gratitude for your industriousness and looking it up.

      My VERY bad bad!

      Not to milk a dead horse but just in case ANYone in the known and as yet undiscovered podcast universe is not aware here is the original RSS feed:

      http://feeds. feedburner. com/SlyCrooner

      and thank you again,

      NOW . . . I hope you dig it,

      Best

      Geoffrey

      Geoffrey Leigh Tozer

      this link takes you straight to iTunes and The Black & White CD
      this link takes you straight to iTunes and The BLUE CD

      this link takes you straight to iTunes and The RED CD

      And this one takes you directly to iTunes and SLY CROONER where you can subscribe for FREE!