Woopra is amazing

  • mbritt1216
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2008
      As soon as I found out about Woopra I signed up. It took about a
      month but I finally got an invitation to use this incredible service.
      I've got it working now on my site and it's like Google Analytics and
      Hittail on steroids (to use an over-used expression). It gives you
      all kinds of data and it does it all live. This will be a boon to
      anyone interested in SEO. Check it out: http://www.woopra.com/

      Michael
      The Psych Files podcast
      www.thepsychfiles.com
    • Waldo O
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 11, 2008
        How do you get an invitation?!

        Thanks for sharing!!

        --
        Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
        Executive Producer

        "...you know what? I still get out of bed
        every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
        Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
        else..."
        - Edward Morris

      • PhiLL Ramey
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 11, 2008
          I got an invite just by signing up for an account on the page and one came
          via e-mail pretty quickly.

          Phill

          On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 7:24 AM, Waldo O <americanbookmoghuls@...>wrote:

          > How do you get an invitation?!
          >
          > Thanks for sharing!!
          >

          > On 9/11/08, mbritt1216 <michael.britt@...<michael.britt%40thepsychfiles.com>>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > As soon as I found out about Woopra I signed up. It took about a
          > > month but I finally got an invitation to use this incredible service.
          > > I've got it working now on my site and it's like Google Analytics and
          > > Hittail on steroids (to use an over-used expression). It gives you
          > > all kinds of data and it does it all live. This will be a boon to
          > > anyone interested in SEO. Check it out: http://www.woopra.com/
          > >
          > > Michael
          > > The Psych Files podcast
          > > www.thepsychfiles.com
          > >

          > --
          > Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
          > Executive Producer
          > Giant Gnome Productions
          > www.giantgnome.com
          > MCCAIN FTW
          >
          > "...you know what? I still get out of bed
          > every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
          > Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
          > else..."
          > - Edward Morris

          PhiLL Ramey
          The PhiLL(er)
          PO Box 1345
          Issaquah, WA 98027

          phill@...
          AIM: thephillerdotcom
          http://www.thephiller.com
        • Kimiko
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 11, 2008
            Yeah just sign up for an account.. Don't know if they are faster these days
            but it took me quite a while to get accepted.

            I got an invite just by signing up for an account on the page and one came
            via e-mail pretty quickly.

            Phill

            On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 7:24 AM, Waldo O
            <americanbookmoghuls@...>wrote:

            > How do you get an invitation?!
            >
            > Thanks for sharing!!
            >

            > On 9/11/08, mbritt1216
            <michael.britt@...<michael.britt%40thepsychfiles.com>>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > As soon as I found out about Woopra I signed up. It took about a
            > > month but I finally got an invitation to use this incredible service.
            > > I've got it working now on my site and it's like Google Analytics and
            > > Hittail on steroids (to use an over-used expression). It gives you
            > > all kinds of data and it does it all live. This will be a boon to
            > > anyone interested in SEO. Check it out: http://www.woopra.com/
            > >
            > > Michael
            > > The Psych Files podcast
            > > www.thepsychfiles.com
            > >

            > --
            > Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
            > Executive Producer
            > Giant Gnome Productions
            > www.giantgnome.com
            > MCCAIN FTW
            >
            > "...you know what? I still get out of bed
            > every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
            > Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
            > else..."
            > - Edward Morris

            PhiLL Ramey
            The PhiLL(er)
            PO Box 1345
            Issaquah, WA 98027

            phill@...
            AIM: thephillerdotcom
            http://www.thephiller.com

          • P. Dilly
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 11, 2008
              I have to agree it is pretty amazing

              On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Kimiko <kimiko@...> wrote:

              > Yeah just sign up for an account.. Don't know if they are faster these
              > days
              > but it took me quite a while to get accepted.

              Gary Leland

              Find out how you can spread the word about your podcast!
              You can advertise your podcast with us for as low as $25 a month.
              Click here for details: http://www.podcastpickle.com/index/adRatesRight/.

              This is a great opportunity to register a domain name for your podcasts.
              Podcast Pickle is a GoDaddy.com reseller.
              Click here to get your domain: http://www.dilldomains.com/.

            • Kevin
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 11, 2008
                Yes it is amazing! I signed up and I must say that this is just what I was looking for.

                Kevin
                sisco83@...
                http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 20, 2008