thanks to all

  • LB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Wanted to say hello and thank you for all the great information
      all of you have shared.  I've been podcasting for about 2yrs. and
      this group has been most valuable. I hope to contribute any info
      to all that may be of use to you.

      If you have a chance please visit my sites....
      any helpful comments will be appreciated.

      www.podnLA.com
      www.all4themusic.com

      Gratefully yours,
        Linda