Re: [podcasters] Libsyn problem

  • Andy Bilodeau
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hi Dan,

      That URL is really only meaning full to podcatchers or RSS readers.
      It's the actual feed that contains the information about your podcast
      that isn't really intended for human eyes.

      You should be visiting the http://danhughes.libsyn.com/ to access
      your podcast site.

      Good luck and congrats for getting started!

      Andy Bilodeau
      http://andycast.net

    • Dan Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
        Thanks, Andy. The problem with going to the main site
        (danhughes.libsyn.com) is that I house two completely different podcasts
        there, and by splitting them into /rss/treasure and /rss/softball, fans
        of one don't see the other.

        The libsyn tech staff checked it out, and they told me that the browser I
        was using when I had the problem could not read the rss material, so
        simply showed what it saw rather than what it was supposed to interpret.

        The browser in question is the version of "Explorer lite" that comes with
        the Juno email program.

        Bottom line is that the only people who will have problems with the URL
        are those who use the Juno internet connection.

        I'll write Juno and see if they can do a fix at their end.

        Thanks,

        ---Dan