Re: [podcasters] meta tag on sidebar

  • Rickey Vice
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2008
      Indeed it did, sir!! Thank you so much. You don't know how much
      stress you took off of me. 5 minute installation turned into 5 hour
      installation but I just didn't want to use Fantastico to install.

      Regardless, you were not out of line for 'suggesting' that it
      WP forums would have also produced results. No problem,
      no worries, all is well.

      Rickey Vice