Re: Evo with yet another show?

  • Cian Mac Mahon
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2008
      I have only one thing to say:

      About TIME!

      That is all.

      *Subscribes*
      Cian Mac Mahon
      Professional Podcaster
      Available for voice work, consulting

      www.viewfromthequad.com
      www.StartingWoW.com
    • Stephen Nelson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2008
        Good to have you back, Evo! We missed you.

        Evo Terra wrote:
        > Many of you will recall a few weeks back when I used this list to
        > announce the creation of a new community-based podcasting studio and
        > the launch of a new podcast that did not feature me. That's a good use
        > of this list -- to alert people to new ways of using the podcasting
        > medium. With luck, that post of mine may encourage others to do
        > something similar. I've seen what having a local podcasting studio can
        > do to connect and energize a community, and it is good.
        >
        > This email is the exact opposite. Feel free to hit delete right now.
        >
        > I'm back. Yeah, a new show from me after 14 months of self-induced
        > hiatus from podcasting. The show is called Evo at 11 and can be found
        > at http://evoat11.com for those inclined to listen. Not that I
        > recommend it, you understand.
        >
        > The show has little in the way of a point and if you ask me what it is
        > about, I'd say "me". I make this announcement here simply because I
        > was asked to. Guess being an old man of podcasting has its privilege.
        > Or allows me to take privileges. Or just means I'm a bastard. I'm good
        > with all three.
        >
        > As way of a brief CV to those saying "who the hell is Evo?", I've been
        > podcasting since October 14, 2004. I'm the co-author of Podcasting for
        > Dummies and Expert Podcasting Practices for Dummies. I'm the
        > co-founder of Podioboks.com. I'm the "Wash dies" guy. I'm the guy who
        > got all the podcasters and skeptics drunk as hell for two nights in
        > Atlanta last weekend. And I used to be really active on this list. Now
        > days... not so much. Oh, and I was at one time Dan Klass' arch
        > nemesis. I won some podcasting award and managed to get kicked off a
        > hugely popular AM radio station because of my mouth.
        >
        > Not that any of that means you should listen. You did see my "hit
        > delete right now" note earlier, yes?
        >
        > E.
        > --
        > Evo Terra

      • Erk Pod
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2008
          On the contrary, Evo! I love hearing more about the people behind the
          mic. I will have a listen for sure!

          --
          Erk

          Erk Pod: all Erk, all the time ..... and then some!
          Sydney, Australia
          http://www.erkpod.com.au
        • Kevin
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 4, 2008
            Indeed...I heard the show and I can say...I'm hooked.

            Kevin
            sisco83@...
            http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco