Re: Introduction

  • tracerhand
    Message 1 of 103 , Sep 3 5:21 AM
      Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

      Steve - actually, Salim Fadhley contacted us earlier this year about
      getting our show on Escape Pod but it sort of stalled. I'll send you a
      separate email about it. (The show we do - which is just gearing up
      for a second series - is called "A Bite of Stars, a Slug of Time and
      Thou").

      Cheers,

      Elisha

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Eley" <SFEley@...> wrote:

      > On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 7:36 AM, tracerhand <tracerhand@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I've been lurking this list for a good year or so. My name is Elisha
      > > Sessions and I produce a couple of radio shows for Resonance FM 104.4
      > > in London. I just thought I'd finally poke my head above the parapet
      > > here. Thanks for all the good tips and entertaining back-and-forth.
      >
      > Hi Elisha! I'm a big fan of Resonance -- especially Hooting Yard.
      > (In fact I need to e-mail Sal about getting Frank to read a couple
      > more stories for us.) >8-> I also got to hang out with Alex Fitch
      > for an evening when I was in London last November. Which shows are
      > you responsible for there?
      >
      > (And for those who haven't checked out the podcasts at
      > http://podcasts.resonancefm.com/ -- do. There's a lot of weird stuff
      > there, but a lot of intelligence and passion in that weird stuff. I
      > haven't researched it, but I'm willing to believe that Resonance may
      > be the best community-supported station on the planet.)
      >

      > --
      > Have Fun,
      > Steve Eley (sfeley@...)
      > http://www.escapepod.org

    • Pat Cook
      Message 103 of 103 , Feb 3, 2011
        Richard, if you sent something, it was lost because this is all we got.

        Resend?

        Cheers :)

        On 1/29/2011 5:23 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

        > Richard Amirault
        > Boston, MA, USA
        > http://n1jdu.org
        > http://bostonfandom.org

        Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
        *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*
        *Audio Podcast <http://theleftwingconservative.mevio.com/>*
        *Video Podcast <http://tlwctv.mevio.com/>*
        Englewood, CO