Re: [podcasters] Corporate podcasting - any experiences?

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Karin Hoegh
      <karin.hoegh@...> wrote:
      > Looking for current and well-documented experiences with internal and
      > external podcasting in big companies.

      In my day job, I work for Mahalo.com. Our Mahalo Daily video podcast
      had 2,695,240 views in August.

      It works for us. :-)

      Happy to discuss more if you like, or put you in touch with the exec
      producer. E-mail me off-list if you like.

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Author, Podcaster
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
        While not a huge company, I've been producing a podcast for the Jim Henson Comapny for
        about two years. Be happy to talk about it. www.Henson.com

        Grant