Re: [podcasters] meta tag on sidebar

  • Rickey Vice
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
      I did think of that once I submitted. I didn't know I would have
      to blog when all I wanted was to produce podcasts

      Thanks for your help Mr. Selznick!

      Rickey Vice

      On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 09:17, Matthew Wayne Selznick
      <mwselznick@...>wrote:

      > On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 6:59 AM, RV <rickvice@...<rickvice%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      > > Okay, I've checked FAQs, Forums, Knowledge bases,
      > > so much reading I haven't stopped for 5 hours now.
      > > Hoping guys, you'll help this old man out --
      >
      > This question is probably better for the forums on the WordPress.org
      > site, but I use WordPress....

    • Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
        On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Rickey Vice <rickvice@...> wrote:
        > I did think of that once I submitted. I didn't know I would have
        > to blog when all I wanted was to produce podcasts

        No problem! Many of us *do* use WordPress, so the question's not
        entirely out of place here. I blame my snarkiness on a lack of coffee
        when I responded. :-)

        Did eliminating that code from your template do the trick?

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick
        Author, Podcaster
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2008
          Indeed it did, sir!! Thank you so much. You don't know how much
          stress you took off of me. 5 minute installation turned into 5 hour
          installation but I just didn't want to use Fantastico to install.

          Regardless, you were not out of line for 'suggesting' that it
          WP forums would have also produced results. No problem,
          no worries, all is well.

          Rickey Vice