Corporate podcasting - any experiences?

  • Karin Hoegh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi

      Looking for current and well-documented experiences with internal and
      external podcasting in big companies.

      Audio or video or both.

      Anyone?

      If anyone of you have inside information not to be revealed in a
      public forum just let me know, and we can email or Skype.

      Kind regards

      Karin Høgh
      Company: Lydhenter CVR: 29361479
      Journalist, blogger; podcaster
      Podcasting-consultant
      Mob. + 45 21 27 60 92
      Skype: karinhoegh
      www.podblog.dk
      www.skolepod.dk
      http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/239/977
    • Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Karin Hoegh
        <karin.hoegh@...> wrote:
        > Looking for current and well-documented experiences with internal and
        > external podcasting in big companies.

        In my day job, I work for Mahalo.com. Our Mahalo Daily video podcast
        had 2,695,240 views in August.

        It works for us. :-)

        Happy to discuss more if you like, or put you in touch with the exec
        producer. E-mail me off-list if you like.

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick
        Author, Podcaster
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
          While not a huge company, I've been producing a podcast for the Jim Henson Comapny for
          about two years. Be happy to talk about it. www.Henson.com

          Grant