Re: [podcasters] Podcast Speaker Needed in Atlanta, GA

  • Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
      On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:54 am, Evo Terra wrote:
      > On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 1:11 PM, todddani2000 <gooseboy1@...>
      > wrote:
      >> I have been asked to organize a presentation on podcasting for the
      >> Atlanta Macintosh Users Group (AMUG) on September 16. I am looking for
      >> a local podcaster who could come and speak for about 20 minutes on
      >> their show -- equipment used, setup, time involved, etc... You do not
      >> have to produce your show on a Mac, although that is a major plus.

      I'd recommend Steve Eley, since he's a Mac guy. I'm a PC podcaster
      myself, but I'd also be available.
      --
      Brian Richardson
      - http://whatthecast.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
        On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?
        <wtc@...> wrote:
        >> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 1:11 PM, todddani2000 <gooseboy1@...>
        >> wrote:
        >>> I have been asked to organize a presentation on podcasting for the
        >>> Atlanta Macintosh Users Group (AMUG) on September 16.
        >
        > I'd recommend Steve Eley, since he's a Mac guy. I'm a PC podcaster
        > myself, but I'd also be available.

        Already spoke to Todd. It's swell that you thought of me, though.
        Next single malt is on me. (That is not an invitation to spill it,
        however.)

        http://www.escapepod.org