Podcast Speaker Needed in Atlanta, GA

  • todddani2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2008
      I have been asked to organize a presentation on podcasting for the
      Atlanta Macintosh Users Group (AMUG) on September 16. I am looking for
      a local podcaster who could come and speak for about 20 minutes on
      their show -- equipment used, setup, time involved, etc... You do not
      have to produce your show on a Mac, although that is a major plus.

      We meet at the Macquarium theatre in Midtown. If anyone is interested,
      please send me an email.

      Sincerely,

      Todd Daniel
      Direct email: gooseboy1@...
    • StudioClub
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
        I am producing a DIGITAL FILM FESTIVAL in Central California, would love to find a local
        speaker on podcasting to join a panel, and maybe some podcasters would like to come
        and cover the festival.

        Go to website at:   www.prdff.com

        For coverage check out the Press Room

        benford standley, director

        PRDFF.com
        Festival info: 323-850-8919
        webcasting by the StudioClub.com

      • Evo Terra
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
          On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 1:11 PM, todddani2000 <gooseboy1@...> wrote:
          > I have been asked to organize a presentation on podcasting for the
          > Atlanta Macintosh Users Group (AMUG) on September 16. I am looking for
          > a local podcaster who could come and speak for about 20 minutes on
          > their show -- equipment used, setup, time involved, etc... You do not
          > have to produce your show on a Mac, although that is a major plus.
          >
          > We meet at the Macquarium theatre in Midtown. If anyone is interested,
          > please send me an email.

          Too bad we didn't see this four days ago. A hundred or more podcasters
          gathered at Dragon*Con in downtown Atlanta over the last four days.
          Some where local, many were not.

          I'll toss this invite off to a few I know personally.

          E.
        • Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
            On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:54 am, Evo Terra wrote:
            > On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 1:11 PM, todddani2000 <gooseboy1@...>
            > wrote:
            >> I have been asked to organize a presentation on podcasting for the
            >> Atlanta Macintosh Users Group (AMUG) on September 16. I am looking for
            >> a local podcaster who could come and speak for about 20 minutes on
            >> their show -- equipment used, setup, time involved, etc... You do not
            >> have to produce your show on a Mac, although that is a major plus.

            I'd recommend Steve Eley, since he's a Mac guy. I'm a PC podcaster
            myself, but I'd also be available.
            --
            Brian Richardson
            - http://whatthecast.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
              On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?
              <wtc@...> wrote:
              >> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 1:11 PM, todddani2000 <gooseboy1@...>
              >> wrote:
              >>> I have been asked to organize a presentation on podcasting for the
              >>> Atlanta Macintosh Users Group (AMUG) on September 16.
              >
              > I'd recommend Steve Eley, since he's a Mac guy. I'm a PC podcaster
              > myself, but I'd also be available.

              Already spoke to Todd. It's swell that you thought of me, though.
              Next single malt is on me. (That is not an invitation to spill it,
              however.)

              http://www.escapepod.org