Re: [podcasters] Re:Podcast Advertising Opportunities Available Now!

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2008
      On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 7:26 PM, Stephen Eley <SFEley@...> wrote:
      > On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Lee Gibbons <lee@...> wrote:
      >> [ . . . ] Anyhow, for what it is worth... I will consider this
      >
      >> forum now open to solicitation of new podcasters for the Podango
      >> network, unless the community here sees it otherwise.
      >
      > Rebound! You came _so close_ to having the moral high ground, Lee.

      Bluberry, Podango, and anyone else looking to sell to or earn from
      other podcasters -- you need look no farther than the rules of this
      list. There are only two. The first one is:

      1. Don't spam the list.

      What is spam? Merriam-Webster says:

      unsolicited usually commercial e-mail sent to a large number of addresses

      Todd. Lee. Don't spam the list. I'm pretty sure you company
      information is in your e-mail signatures. That's perfectly acceptable
      passive advertising that doesn't cross the line into solicitation. If
      you want to solicit appropriate clients, contact people directly.
      Harder than the shotgun blast at the captive audience? Sure! But
      that's the rule of this particular playground.

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Author, Podcaster