Help with Zoom H2 and Castblaster...

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      I want to use my Zoom H2 with Castblaster. I need help with an annoying
      problem... I plug in the H2, set it for Audio, and start Castblaster.
      The program starts, then a box appears with the words `unable to open
      wave out device` is shown. This happens twice. When the program opens
      none of the sound files play, just a box comes up with the words `error
      in file or format not supported`. All files I use are wav or mp3.

      How can I cure the problem? Is there a fix?
      Thanks

      Zzipp
      http://www.zzipp.podomatic.com