Re: [podcasters] My first podcast is up

  • Waldo O
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24 6:28 AM
      Hey Dan,

      That was really well done! Congrats! I'm really looking forward to the
      second episode :-)

      waldo

      On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 08:32, Dan Hughes <danhughes@...> wrote:

      > I've posted my inaugural podcast, and I plan to do a new show every two
      > weeks.
      >
      > The first show really doesn't have much substance; it's just an
      > introductory post explaining what will come in future programs.
      >
      > Please give it a listen and let me know what you think. If you're into
      > treasure hunting and you have suggestions for topics for the show, let me
      > know. You'll probably end up on the air with me!
      >
      > Here's the inaugural podcast:
      >
      > http://danhughes.libsyn.com
      >
      > Any feedback, pro or con, deeply appreciated.
      >
      > ---Dan, http://danhughes.net (spiffy home page)

      Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
      Executive Producer
      Giant Gnome Productions
      www.giantgnome.com
      MCCAIN FTW

      "...you know what? I still get out of bed
      every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
      Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
      else..."
      - Edward Morris