Re: [podcasters] Feed questions

  • Evo Terra
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2008
      On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 6:24 AM, Larry Wanger <lsw999@...> wrote:
      > I'm curious if there is a way to incorporate those tweets in to my
      > regular site feed so that when I put something up on Twitter that they
      > also appear in my regular RSS feed.

      I did that for a while, but then grew quickly weary of it. Turned it
      off completely for my personal site and my personal Twitter account.

      But on Podiobooks.com, I'm using Twitter as an immediate announcement
      tool and wanted to do the reverse of what you are talking about. I
      don't want tweets to go to the blog, but I do want blog posts to go
      out as a tweet. So now when I post something to the Podiobooks.com
      blog, it automatically posts out to the Podiobooks.com twitter
      account. Lots of ways you can do it. Try http://twitterfeeds.com if
      you blogging platform doesn't have a built in solution.

      E.
      --
      Evo Terra
      Podiobooks.com