Obama considers podcasters real 'Press'

  • MissPeter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2008
      Obama came to Albuquerque to do a town hall meeting yesterday and on a
      whim I wrote an email asking if a podcaster would be considered press.
      They didn't even blink. They just issued me a press pass and I had all
      the same access as any of the 'big media'. The town hall was at a high
      school and the Obama camp was even cool enough to give the kids from
      the school paper a spot on the media riser in between CNN and Fox
      News. Just thought I would pass this along because it gave me warm
      fuzzies.

      misspeter
      --
      http://www.musicNerve.com - strange music for strange people