Re: [podcasters] Look at this price!

  • Steve Riekeberg
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 18, 2008
      Good point Steve. I should have clarified--functionally they are identical,
      simply the older 700 series has the mic input jack in what for some people
      would consider a better place. For me personally, it makes littler
      difference, as I use my 890 with a handheld mic, and stick the the recorder
      in the pocket, so any possible "advantage" of having the jack on the end and
      being able to use a small mic and hold the recorder out is lost on me. For
      what I do it works great. And at $20, can't really beat the price I paid for
      it.

      Steve Riekeberg
      Host, Geek Cred
      <http;//www.geekcred.net>