Re: Camera For Video Blogging

  • Noble Acuff
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 18, 2008
      I got exactly the same advice at NME. I spoke with Alex Lindsay (Pixel
      Corps, MacBreak, etc.) and he highly recommended the Canon HV20/30 for
      video podcasting. Here's a link to the Camcorder Info review:

      http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Canon-HV30-Camcorder-Review-34401.htm

      He also recommended the Beachtec XLR input adapter. If you haven't
      seen it, it looks like a great little device. It plugs into the 1/8"
      jack on the camera and gives you two XLR inputs + a small LED meter.

      http://www.beachtek.com/

      Cheers,
      Noble Acuff
      http://nobleacuff.com