RE: [podcasters] Denver Magic the Gathering event

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2008
      The reason I ask, is that one of my friends who happened to have the 3rd
      best collection of magic cards in the country had it stolen at the Denver
      event, and I was hoping the person that did the podcast for that event was
      on the list. I think my friend has gotten the word out, and he thinks he
      know where his cards went as well. But its all speculation. Its really sad
      when someone that has given so much to the magic community has it all taken
      away from him for someone else's greed.
      From: Michael <MRinger@... <mailto:MRinger%40austin.rr.com> >
      Subject: [podcasters] Denver Magic the Gathering event
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com <mailto:podcasters%40yahoogroups.com>