Re: [podcasters] Web Hosting - 1and1?

  • Kevin Crossman
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 13, 2008
      True, but the WordPress install is fairly painless and they do
      provide good documentation.

      I've had some issues with 1&1 with shared servers being down for
      hours or in some cases days, with slow response to fix. And their
      webstats package is okay at best and their webmail product isn't
      great either. But, the price is great.

      -Kevin

      Kevin Crossman
      Co-Host