Re: [podcasters] New podcast: RADIO FREE NESTLANDIA

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
      I'll be sure to "tune in."

      Kevin
      sisco83@...
      http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Michael W. Dean
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 3:10 AM
      Subject: [podcasters] New podcast: RADIO FREE NESTLANDIA

      From Michael W. Dean and Debra Jean Dean (ThornDaddy and Dollie Llama).

      http://www.nestlandia.com/
      RSS feed: http://www.nestlandia.com/?feed=rss2

      TRANSMISSIONS FROM A TWO-PERSON NATION IN THE SUBURBS.

      RADIO FREE NESTLANDIA is a multi-subject talk show produced by an
      unusual married couple who comprise the two-person sovereign nation of
      Nestlandia, which is located in the suburbs of Los Angeles.

      Author Michael W. Dean and his talented wife Debra Jean Dean stick a
      giant virtual antenna on their roof to entertain and delight the world
      with their spirited discussions of art, marriage, sex, politics,
      science, cats, shopping, and shoes, as well as opining on their love
      of the First- and Second-Amendments of the Constitution of the United
      States.
      ----
      Rated PG.
      ------
      Thank you to Shawn Thorpe of Shawnogram for helping set up the
      PodPress stuff.)
      ------
      (Sorry I've been absent on here lately, been up to my ears in work
      writing this YouTube book.)