Re:Podcasters Interview: FINALLY!!

  • Cian Mac Mahon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
      Woop! Well done! That must have been a LOT of work!

      It was awsome to be interviewed! Thanks,
      Cian
      Cian Mac Mahon
      Professional Podcaster
      Available for voice work, consulting

      www.viewfromthequad.com
      www.StartingWoW.com
    • Kimiko
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
        I'm bummed I wasn't able to participate but I'm thrilled you got it up and
        everyone enjoyed it! :)

        For anyone who's looking for people to interview...*jumps up and down*
        ooooh! Pick me! Pick me!
        LOL :)

        Kimi
        http://www.talechasing.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2008
          Sorry Kimi that you were not on.... and Nobilis as well. He pretty much sparked my
          interest in actually doing this particular interview. But he is mentioned occasionally during
          the 2 shows. Yes, 2 shows. It was a big project & so it was broken into 2. Pt2 is the season
          finale of uTalkin2Me. Great way to end the season, too. Was a lot of fun & I appreciate all
          my guests taking the time to be a part of this show. Note the quality varies a little, as
          some shows were recorded on Skype, some in the JABBERCAST studio and various guest's
          locations around the world.

          Pt2 available Sunday, August 10th, 2008. Pt1 was released this past Thursday....

          So, I hope ya's dig the shows and again, THANX! The pleasure was all mine, being able to
          interview you all. uT2M listeners & I enjoyed your points of view, personal opinions and
          insight into the future of podcasting.

          See ya next year :-)

          BigJD
          www.utalkin2me.ca
          www.bigjd.com

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Kimiko" <kimiko@...> wrote:

          > I'm bummed I wasn't able to participate but I'm thrilled you got it up and
          > everyone enjoyed it! :)
          >
          > For anyone who's looking for people to interview...*jumps up and down*
          > ooooh! Pick me! Pick me!
          > LOL :)
          >
          > Kimi
          > http://www.talechasing.com

        • nycedeli
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 10, 2008
            Good work, BigJD! Very informative! Thanks for the invite to
            participate and enjoy your well-deserved break.

            Best regards,
            eleena