For anyone with a writing-related or fiction podcast

  • Ivy Reisner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      I'm looking for a promo to play on this week's WritingCast. If you want
      me to play yours, drop me a line with a link to it. Thanks. :)

      -Ivy
    • Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
        Hi Ivy,

        On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Ivy Reisner <ivy@...> wrote:
        > I'm looking for a promo to play on this week's WritingCast. If you want
        > me to play yours, drop me a line with a link to it. Thanks. :)

        You're welcome (as is anyone!) to drop this one in, if you like!
        http://media.podiobooks.com/pbpromos/Promo-BraveMenRun-02.mp3

        Many thanks!

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick