Re: [podcasters] Best USB Mixer?

  • Richard Amirault
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2008
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Stephen Nelson"
      > I'm planning a new podcast which will require miking three or four
      > people. I'd like to find a reasonably portable mixer that does USB
      > digitization with at least 4 XLR inputs.
      (snip)

      If you are going to *need* 4 XLR imputs (either now or in the future) ..
      then I strongly suggest that you get a mixer with MORE than 4 XLR imputs.
      If you get a mixer that has only 4 XLR imputs and, for whatever reason, one
      (or more) go bad .. then you are out of luck.

      Richard Amirault
      Boston, MA, USA
      http://n1jdu.org
      http://bostonfandom.org