Love InvestTalk - Steve Peasley to be in SF!

  • diabolita23
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      Anyone in the San Francisco area who listens to Steve Peasley of
      InvestTalk radio: I just heard he's doing a thing downtown on Aug 12,
      where he's doing individual portfolio reviews, personal advising, and
      such. I think the details are on the site
      (http://www.investtalk.com/), but I just heard about it on the show
      (http://investtalk.hitfastforward.com/?page_id=13). If you don't
      listen - it's a great financial information podcast, straight forward.
      Also I find it good if you're gearing up (better than winding down!)
      for retirement.