Seeking two voice actors for Well Told Tales project

  • kscolligan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      Sorry to spam, but I'm looking for a couple of volunteer voice actors
      for a fast-approaching, full-cast and sound fx project adapted from a
      feature screenplay.

      The story is "I Killed AwesomeMan!" a superhero action/comedy about a
      mild-mannered comic book shop clerk who accidentally kills his
      favorite superhero and is forced to take his place to save the world.

      The actors either need -- or have the ability to believably fake --
      British accents. And would need to be able to turn around the
      recording in about 7 to 10 days.

      The roles:

      -- Icee: AwesomeMan's nemesis, a strikingly beautiful supervillian who
      is as sultry as she is deadly. Faint British accent. Character is in
      her 30's. Length: 39 lines, 273 words.

      -- The Butler: AwesomeMan's closest confidant, his answer to Batman's
      Alfred. Character is male, in his 60's and has a British accent.
      Length: 88 lines, 690 words.

      You'll receive credit, a link (if desired) and our undying gratitude.

      If you have any interest, or know someone who might, please drop me a
      note off-list at kevin@....

      Thanks much!
      Kevin

      Well Told Tales
      pulp-fiction podcast

      http://WellToldTales.com
    • thejabbercast
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
        I am in for this guy. Butlers are my speacialty, hahahaaa

        -- The Butler: AwesomeMan's closest confidant, his answer to Batman's
        Alfred. Character is male, in his 60's and has a British accent.
        Length: 88 lines, 690 words.

        BigJD (The JD stands for Butler)
        thejabbercast.com
        Hit me back from my email.