Re: [podcasters] Intro...

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
      Welcome fellow podcaster!
      You seem to have some wonderful plans for the future concerning audio production and I think that's great.
      You can find the link to my podcast at the bottum of this email. It is a day-in-the-life/comedy talk show. Feel free to check it out and give me feedback.
      Enjoy your stay here!

      Kevin
      sisco83@...
      http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco