Re: [podcasters] Interview: What to do about the noise on the non-speaking part?

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2008
      It was 15 Jul 2008, when Richard Amirault commented:

      True. But since the question was about eliminating noise -between-
      speeches, and it does that well, I thought it was worth bringing up.
      Never did figure out what to do about noise behind speech, other than not
      having it there in the first place. I explained the aforementioned quick-
      and-dirty episode in the episode itself. Long story. Almost 50 years
      long, so far.

      --

      Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
      Stories from the Hiber-Nation: