Re: [podcasters] call for voice talent

  • Don Dehm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2008
      Its a small paying gig. Affordable rates are a plus, but I am looking for
      talent that will set us apart. I guess that is kind of blunt, but does that
      answer your question? I will probably be looking for people in theater, but
      if the talent is in this group, it would be nice to know what resources are
      there.

      If there are existing audio books and fiction readers out there anyone can
      recommend, I will give it a listen. Volunteer work for creds is fine, too.
      I just want to find folks that are dependable and serious about it.

      Thanks,
      Don

      --
      Don A. Dehm
      Pulp Studios

      "Continued growth and ubiquity means media companies need to have a podcast
      and iPod/MP3 player strategy." - Abitron/Edison Media Research 2008