Re: How do you get kicked out of the iTunes store?

  • Tim Coyne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2008
      Oh man. I feel your pain.

      Out of nowhere my show got booted from itunes, along with 30+ listener
      reviews, because of a "bad feed." My feed is fine so I don't know what
      happened. When I try to re-submit my feed itunes tells me it has
      already been submitted. This has been going on for about a month and a
      half.

      Not fun. Very frustrating.

      Oh well.

      Tim Coyne