Podcast Alley

  • Geek News
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 20 12:40 PM
      I talked to Chris the morning on the phone. They did a re-boot of the box
      yesterday morning and it never came back up. They hosting service they are
      with is working the issue at this moment. Those of you that have dedicated
      boxes realize that sometimes you are at the mercy of the hosting provider.
      Chris said the info he has so far was the box did not re-start even after
      technicians hit reset. So they have kicked the issue to the next tier and
      Chris is hopeful that the server will be back online shortly.

      Todd...

    • Flyswatter
      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 1 8:15 PM
        No, it's okay. The nasty comment in my blog just had the earmarks of
        way-enthusiastic listeners to certain podcasts that are always in the
        top ten. I don't think the hosts would have done that--it isn't their
        style to comment anonymously! I am all over the place apologizing and
        got a nice reply from one of them and this will blow over soon.

        I know I am making too much of a big deal about this but man, you just
        never know what will happen.