Re: [podcasters] Who do you recommend for setting up Podcast sites? That is writing the code for

  • Braindouche!
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
      (snip)

      Creating a shop that is integrated into your site and not the main
      function of the site narrows your options a little, but again,
      plug-ins exist for WordPress that do this.
      (snip)

      True, but in my experience, using wordpress for e-commerce is a pain
      in the neck. Totally doable, but after a couple of weeks banging my
      head against the wall, I gave up and used zencart.

      ~Mer
      www.braindouche.net