Re: Promo feedback requested

  • kscolligan
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
      Sounds pretty good.

      It's not too close to my 'cast, content-wise, but I'd imagine there
      might be some crossover interest. I'll slate it in for a future Well
      Told Tales episode.

      Cheers,
      Kevin

      Well Told Tales
      pulp-fiction podcast

      http://WellToldTales.com

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Nelson <stephenenelson@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks for your feedback, everyone. I've re-recorded my sections with
      > a Snowball and moved the URL to the end.
      >
      > The result is here:
      >
      > http://www.skepticalviewer.com/podcasts/promo_2.mp3
      >

      > On Jul 1, 2008, at 4:04 PM, David Smith wrote:
      >
      > > It was 30 Jun 2008, when Stephen Nelson commented:
      > >
      > >> Hello all...
      > >>
      > >> I've had a more-or-less unused promo for the Skeptical Viewer kicking
      > >> around for a while now. If anyone's interested, I'd be interested
      > >> in some
      > >> feedback. Also looking for ideas on who might be a good podcast
      > >> for promo
      > >> exchange-- I think of us in the "friendly skeptic" category.
      > >>
      > >> You can find the promo here:
      > >>
      > >> http://www.skepticalviewer.com/podcasts/sv_promo.mp3
      > >
      > > I agree with the thought of adding the URL to the end. Like the pace,
      > > though it does end rather abruptly.
      > >
      > > As for exchanges, just from the promo, the tone sounds a bit like
      > > "Bloodthirsty Vegetarians." Rich, you up for this?
      > >
      > > Most on-topic exchange off the top of my head would be Steve Eley's
      > > Pseudopod, his horror podcast -- I mean hey, they talk about ghosts
      > > and
      > > whatnot. ;-)
      > >
      > > "It's only a Podcast... It's only a Podcast..."
      > >
      > > --
      > >
      > > Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
      > > The Life and Times of a Minor Local Celebrity
      > > Blog: <http://grizzlysgrowls.blogspot.com>
      > > Twitter: <https://twitter.com/grizzlysgrowls>
      > > Stickam: <http://www.stickam.com/grizzlysgrowls>

    • Stephen Nelson