Brave Men Run Paperback Release Web-a-thon Details and Promo

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 11:13 PM
      Hello everyone -- today I announced the details of my Sunday, July 13,
      2008 release of the new paperback edition of "Brave Men Run - A Novel
      of the Sovereign Era." The blog post is here:
      http://www.mattselznick.com/blog/scribtotum/2008/07/01/the-big-reveal-the-real-story-of-july-13-2008/

      In a nutshell: I'm asking folks to purchase the book from Amazon.com
      on July 13, 2008 if they plan on purchasing it at all. Concentrated
      sales = high movement up Amazon.com's bestseller chart = mega
      attention on the book, the publisher, and new media as a movement --
      that's podiobooks.com and all of you!

      In return for asking folks to make this commitment, I'm committed to
      being on live streaming video on my website that day, from 10:00 AM
      Eastern / 7:00 AM Pacific time. Every hour on the hour for eight
      hours, I'll give updates on the book's progress, chat with viewers in
      an integrated and dedicated chat room, and (and this is the big one)
      read aloud seven brand new stories set in the Sovereign Era universe
      written by some of the top names in podcast fiction:

      J.C. Hutchins
      Mur Lafferty
      Matt Wallace
      J.R. Blackwell
      P.G. Holyfield
      Nathan Lowell
      Jared Axelrod

      If any of my fellow podcast authors are so inclined, I have website
      badges advertising the event here:
      http://www.mattselznick.com/blog/scribtotum/2008/06/29/pledge-your-support-for-brave-men-run-with-a-badge/

      and if you have a version of your podcast outside of podiobooks.com,
      there's a time-sensitive promo here :
      http://www.mwsmediapodcasts.com/media/bmr/bmr_071308_live_webathon_promo.mp3

      Many thanks, everyone -- I'll see you on Sunday, July 13th!

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Author, Podcaster