Re:What's the best prize package you ever gave away

  • Cian Mac Mahon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 2:37 PM
      My biggest ever giveaway was the famous (or so I like to think) 12
      Days of Christmas. Each day I gave away a signed something, relevet to
      the podcast world. Signed George hrab CDs, Scott sigler, tee Morris
      and Mur Lafferty gave me signed books to give away, lots of people
      gave me signed tshirts, and the first 11 days of the competition
      totaled near to a grand worth of goods (based on how much ebay would
      pay for each item) but thelast day was the real kicker. I know a
      castmember of the Harry Potter movies, and she gave me a copy of the
      first book signed by 4 major members of the cast.

      Crazy stuff, right there.

      I may be holding a repeat next year, if I ever recover.

      Www.viewfromthequad.com

      Cian Mac Mahon.