Re INTERVIEW - uTalkin2Me

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      It was 27 Jun 2008, when BigJD commented:

      > So, please let me know if this works or if you require a different
      > arrangement because of time zone. Also, if for any reason I don¹t see
      > someone on or whatever, no problem getting to it Tuesday or through the
      > week if that is better.....
      >
      > But I am ready :-)
      >
      > BigJD

      Now I'm running the interview back through my mind... "I love the sound of
      my own voice on a microphone." "My own last show made -me- cry." I sound
      like an egotistical jerk.

      Seems like the interview really captured my essence. ;-)

      Now I remember why I never do interviews. I had several things I would
      have said, but I wasn't really prepared. My own fault, I knew all the
      questions; just didn't have good answers to hand. Never could keep times
      and dates straight.

      Oh, well, if being interviewed was easy, they never would have created "60
      Minutes."

      --

      Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
      Twitter: <https://twitter.com/grizzlysgrowls>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
        Don't let him kid you, he was fantastic.

        BigJD