Stuck In Traffic #7

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28 8:31 AM
      Hello!

      I'm proud to announce the release of episode
      7<http://www.stuckintraffic.com/2008/06/sit0007-religous-tolerance-hamburgers.html>of
      Stuck
      In Traffic <http://www.stuckintraffic.com/>, a talk podcast dedicated to
      current events, cultural phenomena, and true stories.

      If anyone would like to exchange promos, contact me off list. I tend to
      prefer shore (30 second promos) but all will be considered.

      Thanks!
      Calvin Powers

    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28 11:27 AM
        My kind of podcast...I have one much like that.

        Kevin
        sisco83@...
        http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco