Long time, no post...

  • Morrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      I member of the podcast's wife made him quit. So it was dead, but then
      another member talked with here and we changed the day. That is
      working but the member does not seem it have his hart in it now. SO
      who knows...
      I got the podcast listed with iTunes, Everything looks good, but I
      have no logo that show up in the iTunes store podcast page. How do I
      go about getting my logo up on the Subscription page? I use Podpress
      and I thought that it would but... Also, how to you change the ID3
      info using Podpress to make it show up the way you want it to in
      iTunes? As it is it is showing my wordpress header title for each
      Occurrence (what I call the shows)as the shows episode name.
      Any one have this problem? Any advice would be great.