Re: [podcasters] Proud of my promo

  • John McJunkin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
      That's odd - as I listened to the promo, I had a vision of guys in
      baseball uniforms with black and white makeup . . .

      Hmmm . . .

      John F. McJunkin
      Avalon Podcasting, LLC
      877-MY-PODCAST
      (877-697-6322)
      480-219-8800 (in AZ)
      866-401-2354 FAX
      john@...
      http://www.avalonpodcasting.com

      On Jun 26, 2008, at 7:07 PM, kscolligan wrote:

      > Hi there,
      >
      > I am way, WAY too proud of this promo:
      >
      > http://welltoldtales.com/content/tales/mp3/wtt_download2play_promo.mp3
      >
      > Sorry, but I couldn't resist sharing.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Kevin
      >
      > p.s. -- If you don't get the reference, run -- don't walk -- to
      > Netflix and put Walter Hill's "The Warriors" atop your queue.

      > Well Told Tales
      > pulp-fiction podcast
      >
      > http://WellToldTales.com

    • kscolligan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
        Good question. ;)

        I'll probably reach out to a few other podcasters to see if they're up
        for a swap.

        And, really anyone else who wants to run it should feel free.
        Especially those focused on similar content (short fiction or
        audiobooks) or genres (horror, sci-fi, hardboiled/crime.)

        Of course, I'm always glad to return the favor.

        Cheers,
        Kevin

        Well Told Tales
        pulp-fiction podcast

        http://WellToldTales.com

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Becker" <rdbecker@...> wrote:

        > HA! That's type of thing that'll stick in someone's head if they hear
        > enough of it. Where do you run your promos?
        >

        > Rob
        >

        > RDB Media
        > voiceovers | imaging | creative
        > http://www.rdbmedia com
        > you've never sounded so good
        >

        > LinkedIn Profile: http://linkedin.rdbmedia com

      • Robert Becker
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
          I'll be launching my show soon.I'll definitely keep you in mind.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 27, 2008
            It is certainly a unique promo.

            Kevin
            sisco83@...