Proud of my promo

  • kscolligan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
      Hi there,

      I am way, WAY too proud of this promo:

      http://welltoldtales.com/content/tales/mp3/wtt_download2play_promo.mp3

      Sorry, but I couldn't resist sharing.

      Thanks,
      Kevin

      p.s. -- If you don't get the reference, run -- don't walk -- to
      Netflix and put Walter Hill's "The Warriors" atop your queue.

      Well Told Tales
      pulp-fiction podcast

      http://WellToldTales.com
    • Robert Becker
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
        HA! That's type of thing that'll stick in someone's head if they hear
        enough of it. Where do you run your promos?

        Rob

        RDB Media
        voiceovers | imaging | creative
        http://www.rdbmedia com
        you've never sounded so good

        LinkedIn Profile: http://linkedin.rdbmedia com

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
          That's odd - as I listened to the promo, I had a vision of guys in
          baseball uniforms with black and white makeup . . .

          Hmmm . . .

          John F. McJunkin
          Avalon Podcasting, LLC
          877-MY-PODCAST
          (877-697-6322)
          480-219-8800 (in AZ)
          866-401-2354 FAX
          john@...
          http://www.avalonpodcasting.com

          On Jun 26, 2008, at 7:07 PM, kscolligan wrote:

          > Hi there,
          >
          > I am way, WAY too proud of this promo:
          >
          > http://welltoldtales.com/content/tales/mp3/wtt_download2play_promo.mp3
          >
          > Sorry, but I couldn't resist sharing.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Kevin
          >
          > p.s. -- If you don't get the reference, run -- don't walk -- to
          > Netflix and put Walter Hill's "The Warriors" atop your queue.

          > Well Told Tales
          > pulp-fiction podcast
          >
          > http://WellToldTales.com

        • kscolligan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
            Good question. ;)

            I'll probably reach out to a few other podcasters to see if they're up
            for a swap.

            And, really anyone else who wants to run it should feel free.
            Especially those focused on similar content (short fiction or
            audiobooks) or genres (horror, sci-fi, hardboiled/crime.)

            Of course, I'm always glad to return the favor.

            Cheers,
            Kevin

            Well Told Tales
            pulp-fiction podcast

            http://WellToldTales.com

            --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Becker" <rdbecker@...> wrote:

            > HA! That's type of thing that'll stick in someone's head if they hear
            > enough of it. Where do you run your promos?
            >

            > Rob
            >

            > RDB Media
            > voiceovers | imaging | creative
            > http://www.rdbmedia com
            > you've never sounded so good
            >

            > LinkedIn Profile: http://linkedin.rdbmedia com

          • Robert Becker
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
              I'll be launching my show soon.I'll definitely keep you in mind.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 27, 2008
                It is certainly a unique promo.

                Kevin
                sisco83@...