Recommend video podcasts with movie reviews / trailers?

  • TDavid
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2008
      Can anybody recommend any (regularly updated) video podcasts with
      movie reviews and trailers?
    • Michael Butler
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2008
        Jasper from Plan Nine Rock Show and I (Rock and Roll Geek Show) do
        weekly movie reviews on our show called 'Good Clean Fun' -
        http://www.goodcleanfunshow.com
        Most of the movies we review are cult and horror films like Teeth,
        Blood Feast, 2000 maniacs, Basket Case, etc.

        The show has the tendency to use foul language though so if you listen
        at work, don't play it too loud.

        mb

        --
        The Rock and Roll Geek Show

        This is the real school of Rock!
        Interviews, Music and Talk From a
        Rock and Roll Geek

        http://www.rockandrollgeek.com
        http://michaelbutler.podshow.com
        Subscribe- http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73331036
        Myspace- http://www.myspace.com/rockandrollgeek
      • Michael Butler
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 2008
          Forgot to mention that it streams live video at http://goodcleanfunlive.com

          On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 7:31 AM, Michael Butler
          <rockandrollgeek@...> wrote:
          > Jasper from Plan Nine Rock Show and I (Rock and Roll Geek Show) do
          > weekly movie reviews on our show called 'Good Clean Fun' -
          > http://www.goodcleanfunshow.com
          > Most of the movies we review are cult and horror films like Teeth,
          > Blood Feast, 2000 maniacs, Basket Case, etc.
          >
          > The show has the tendency to use foul language though so if you listen
          > at work, don't play it too loud.
          >
          > mb
          >
          > On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 7:01 AM, TDavid <tdavid@...> wrote:
          >> Can anybody recommend any (regularly updated) video podcasts with
          >> movie reviews and trailers?
          >>

          > --
          > The Rock and Roll Geek Show
          >
          > This is the real school of Rock!
          > Interviews, Music and Talk From a
          > Rock and Roll Geek
          >
          > http://www.rockandrollgeek.com
          > http://michaelbutler.podshow.com
          > Subscribe- http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73331036
          > Myspace- http://www.myspace.com/rockandrollgeek

          --
          The Rock and Roll Geek Show

          This is the real school of Rock!
          Interviews, Music and Talk From a
          Rock and Roll Geek

          http://www.rockandrollgeek.com
          http://michaelbutler.podshow.com
          Subscribe- http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73331036
          Myspace- http://www.myspace.com/rockandrollgeek
        • Rich
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26, 2008
            On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 14:01 +0000, TDavid wrote:

            I co-produce an audio podcast that reviews at least one film per week.
            We talk about a lot more, as well. Current events, politics, the arts,
            wine, blah blah blah...

            Rich...