Re: European Podcast Awards?

  • Cian Mac Mahon
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 25, 2008
      It looks really well faked, if it indeed is. I'm gonna go get my
      listeners to enter me in anyway. Too bad there is no Ireland version...
      Cian Mac Mahon
      Professional Podcaster
      Available for voice work, consulting

      www.viewfromthequad.com
      www.StartingWoW.com
    • Nicole Simon
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dialpforpulp@...> wrote:
        > Anyone heard of The European Podcast Awards?

        For anyone being interested (or nominated) - there is of course a FAQ
        which nobody really reads. ;o)

        And even if you would read it, it does not answer the question who is
        behind it, it has no blog, it has not all of the european countries
        etc etc etc.

        As through some different channels the organizer of that award and I
        got together, we have agreed on me helping them out with the whole
        usual social media stuff, including having a decent blog and a 'who is
        this' page.

        You name it, I'm on it. ;)

        As soon as i have familiarized myself with the setup plus the blog is
        online and such, I will give notice here again.

        If anyone has any more question / suggestions / etc, please feel free
        to contact me about it.

        ciao
        Nicole

        For the ones being 'newer' to the group and asking themselves 'who the
        hell is this' Nicole Simon, 37, from L├╝beck, Germany, being around
        this group since 2004, podcasting as well as blogging, and basically
        known for being http://crueltobekind.org ;)