Re: [podcasters] I find Phonecasting really interesting

  • andrew clarke
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2008
      On Tue 2008-06-24 11:50:09 UTC-0400, Stephen Eley (SFEley@...) wrote:

      > On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Robert Becker <rdbecker@...> wrote:
      > > Is anyone else starting to see this as spam?
      >
      > Astroturfing, definitely. And inept astroturfing at that.
      > (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing)
      >
      > Moderator?

      When I saw their first message I thought I'd give them the benefit of
      the doubt. I've since put them back on moderation.

      A reminder to everyone reading this: Please feel free to contact me
      off-list if you suspect this mailing list is being used for nefarious
      purposes ;-) I don't bite.

      Thanks,

      Regards
      Andrew