RE: [podcasters] Last Call....

  • kimiko
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
      I'd do it :) I run www.talechasing.com and am getting to release my podcast
      as I go novel at www.guardiansnovel.com

      Kimi

      -----Original Message-----
      From: podcasters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:podcasters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of thejabbercast
      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 6:22 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [podcasters] Last Call....

      Last call: I had posted on here earlier I would like to do an interview on
      my interview podcast
      (utalkin2me.ca) with a group of podcasters who have something to say about
      podcasting...
      their likes & dislikes, about advertising, where they see podcasting going
      in the future, why
      you podcast, etc... I have a few interested & looking for a few more over
      this weekend, as I
      will probably tape the show in about a week.....(pre-tape) Anyone
      interested, just post & I
      will contact you & add you to the list or contact via my site. May do
      individual, phone or
      Skype is fine, but I will try to do as a group on Skype :-) Thanx, BigJD

    • thejabbercast
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
        cool Ellie, will be happy to have u on... send me an email so I got yer's & I will be contacting
        everyone real soon... Thanx, JD

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "thejabbercast" <bigjd@...> wrote:

        > Last call: I had posted on here earlier I would like to do an interview on my interview
        podcast
        > (utalkin2me.ca) with a group of podcasters who have something to say about podcasting...
        > their likes & dislikes, about advertising, where they see podcasting going in the future, why
        > you podcast, etc... I have a few interested & looking for a few more over this weekend, as I
        > will probably tape the show in about a week.....(pre-tape) Anyone interested, just post & I
        > will contact you & add you to the list or contact via my site. May do individual, phone or
        > Skype is fine, but I will try to do as a group on Skype :-) Thanx, BigJD

      • David Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
          It was 4 Jun 2008, when thejabbercast commented:

          > Last call: I had posted on here earlier I would like to do an interview on
          > my interview podcast (utalkin2me.ca) with a group of podcasters who have
          > something to say about podcasting... their likes & dislikes, about
          > advertising, where they see podcasting going in the future, why you
          > podcast, etc... I have a few interested & looking for a few more over this
          > weekend, as I will probably tape the show in about a week.....(pre-tape)
          > Anyone interested, just post & I will contact you & add you to the list or
          > contact via my site. May do individual, phone or Skype is fine, but I will
          > try to do as a group on Skype :-) Thanx, BigJD

          I'm up for this, but I just got a computer that would effectively run
          Skype last week, and I have no idea if it'll work yet. So I'll keep an
          eye out. Or I could put it back in, cause it looks kinda nasty -- I need
          to use both hands for typing, and it just kinda dangles on the front of my
          shirt, and this is one of my favorite shirts, and it gets all gooey and
          what-not.

          As Albert Einstein put it, "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
          Try to get that image out of your memory.

          ;-) Glad I could brighten your day.

          --

          Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
          Twitter: <https://twitter.com/grizzlysgrowls>