Re: [podcasters] Last Call....

  • Erk Pod
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
      Sounds good to me! And I'm on holidays as well so I am pretty flexible on
      times etc to fit in with time zones, etc.

      --
      Erk

      Erk Pod: all Erk, all the time ..... and then some!
      Sydney, Australia
      http://www.erkpod.com.au

    • kimiko
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
        I'd do it :) I run www.talechasing.com and am getting to release my podcast
        as I go novel at www.guardiansnovel.com

        Kimi

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
          cool Ellie, will be happy to have u on... send me an email so I got yer's & I will be contacting
          everyone real soon... Thanx, JD

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "thejabbercast" <bigjd@...> wrote:

          > Last call: I had posted on here earlier I would like to do an interview on my interview
          podcast
          > (utalkin2me.ca) with a group of podcasters who have something to say about podcasting...
          > their likes & dislikes, about advertising, where they see podcasting going in the future, why
          > you podcast, etc... I have a few interested & looking for a few more over this weekend, as I
          > will probably tape the show in about a week.....(pre-tape) Anyone interested, just post & I
          > will contact you & add you to the list or contact via my site. May do individual, phone or
          > Skype is fine, but I will try to do as a group on Skype :-) Thanx, BigJD

        • David Smith
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
            It was 4 Jun 2008, when thejabbercast commented:

            > Last call: I had posted on here earlier I would like to do an interview on
            > my interview podcast (utalkin2me.ca) with a group of podcasters who have
            > something to say about podcasting... their likes & dislikes, about
            > advertising, where they see podcasting going in the future, why you
            > podcast, etc... I have a few interested & looking for a few more over this
            > weekend, as I will probably tape the show in about a week.....(pre-tape)
            > Anyone interested, just post & I will contact you & add you to the list or
            > contact via my site. May do individual, phone or Skype is fine, but I will
            > try to do as a group on Skype :-) Thanx, BigJD

            I'm up for this, but I just got a computer that would effectively run
            Skype last week, and I have no idea if it'll work yet. So I'll keep an
            eye out. Or I could put it back in, cause it looks kinda nasty -- I need
            to use both hands for typing, and it just kinda dangles on the front of my
            shirt, and this is one of my favorite shirts, and it gets all gooey and
            what-not.

            As Albert Einstein put it, "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
            Try to get that image out of your memory.

            ;-) Glad I could brighten your day.

            --

            Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
            Twitter: <https://twitter.com/grizzlysgrowls>