Re: [podcasters] Soundproofing: the box option

  • Judefan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2008
      Here is the way I took the soundproofing booth:

      http://lovehouseradio.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=82378

      Kept it on the cheap with everything coming from Target - trash can and foam
      bedding mat. I used it for a while but to me it actually did too good of a
      job in deadening the sound- almost made it too dead to where I had to add a
      little echo via the mixer or editing software to make it sound more
      natural. that and the fact that if you are trying to read anything it is
      hard to do with you head in front of a trash can- but with the curve on the
      front it seemed to block more of the background echo.

      Just thought I would add my crazy addition.

      PDL

      --
      P.D. Love
      The DaddyCast - http://www.TheDaddyCast.com